Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Why Mumbai?

Because it is here , where I said THIS IS IT!!!



Almost thirty years of my life and I have never been to Goa, never started my day drinking beer. Never sat on a beach and just see the waves come and go. Or visited Sreecafe where cats come and sit next to you and the only talking you do is with yourself.

So whats stopping you?

These quotes; leave your job, travel. One day of adventure than thousand day of comfort, are all good to hear but what happens when you have to live them

You will live those days, look at your tattoo, it says 'This to shall pass' , dont wear a tattoo , live it as well. So what are you thinking about Mumbai?

It is a nice place, i love walking around in south mumbai, the regal cinema, the fountain, kitab khana, burma-burma, leopod, cafe mondegar and the sea- looks quite calm, but it is not.

What happens when you are in love- you wanted to hear those three words. And when you are not in love- you hear THIS IS IT.

My friend Ms. A says I have been in a bad marriage ( with my work)  and its me who has to decide, so with a lump in my throat I said This is it!!

Falling in love is not always a happily ever after story,and when the person you are trying to love is yourself- who is messed up- so confused- so irrational . You think , well will it be worth? But the fact is most love stories have been between to imperfect people in a perfect city.

So Mumbai- cheers to the break up and to the new not known beginnings.


No comments: