Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Why Mumbai?

Life is strange and we all know it , but we just dont know how strange it can get. So what do you answer when somebody asks you Why Mumbai? 

On any sunny day I would have been in a defensive mode and answered well, but on a day like this I answered, well I dont know most of the Why's in my life. I wish I knew. And then on a normal tuesday without a bottle of wine I chose to reply I have come here to fall in love.

Love?  Its like those people who go to Netherlands to find a spiritual teacher and not to Himalayas.

I smiled , well I think when you are not thirty but almost thirty and you dont believe in love love ... but more in falling love with yourself all over again. Its like that relationship when your ex returns and you dont want to have him but also not let him go.

Oh , so I am sure your work might be keeping you busy,your work sounds exciting?

Yeah it sounds exciting. Lot of excitement, its kept me busy , really busy, so busy that 7 years passed

Are you being sarcastic?

No, great-full.

So what exciting are you doing in this city?

I got myself on Tinder, 

Are you serious 'Tinder'?

Well that was the most easily accessible app, but the excitement died soon, most of them were part of a common army known as MODI army

Listen I dont give a damn about China , Korea or how he does as a PM?

Yeah well, I have also stop asking this question.

So Why Mumbai?

aaaa.......
aaa,,,,,,,,,,
hmmmm.......

I will get back soon to answer this





1 comment:

J R said...

so ... why mumbai??? eagerly waiting for your answer in your next edition of Mad House...