Friday, February 28, 2014

Letter to Babaji


Dear Babaji, 
I am writing to you to kindly take this mail seriously, please acknowledge receipt.

You are my favorite and you know that I am my favorite. But with a recent turn off events with you sending such people I am wondering what’s going on. Babaji you really need to stop playing hide and seek with me, seriously I wonder after traveling almost to every corner of the country and Abroad where have you hid that one intelligent guy.

And if you have left that task on me I want to ask you, have you ever visited a club? Half of the men there are gay and other half engaged . So what do you expect now?

My life has been very happening till now until recently when my parents have thought of putting an end to this happening party by getting me into a contract. Now as far as the matter is of getting into contract it’s not that bad but I am a little skeptical of getting into a contract with people of the same biradri.  No offence babaji but you only tell me how dramatic are the people from this community. Forget anyone else my own mother is a super drama queen anyone outside of the biradri is madrasi for her.

 The agony doesn’t end there my brothers and sisters have a long guest list and song list in their mind and just because of that it has to be a Big Punjabi  Vyaah they can’t think of a sophisticated simple marriage. My uncles and brothers have been tankers and they think this is the perfect way of returning the favor by having unlimited booze on atleast the cocktail.

Not only this babaji it takes lot of courage to tell people why you are still single when Simmo Vimmo and Kammo are married and raising babies. Everyone has a boy suggestion to make like telling what is a best married course one should apply for. And when they ask me what I do and I say human rights they think it is something to do with the dharna king,  two month chief minister of the state.

Babaji I humbly request you to put an end to this suffering and please send a person who understands the intent of this letter and laughs at it.

Yours favorite,

Mad Punjabi Girl. 

1 comment:

anugem said...

Maybe babaji is telling you to stop looking in pubs!! and maybe your mother is telling you to not fall for 'madrasis' and their look alikes!!